Rates, Services & Products
We continue to introduce new services to meet your needs and technology changes in the financial services area to keep you more safe and secure.
- Services and Fees: Click here to download our services and fees effective July 15, 2021. At CCEC, our philosophy is to only charge our members for the services they use.
- Current Interest Rates: Click here to download our Interest Rates effective as of January 29, 2021. Rates are subject to change and you are asked to contact us for the most current rates.
- VISA Cards: Credit Unions across Canada are partnered with Collabria Financial Services, a company that is wholly owned and operated by credit unions, to provide our members with VISA cards. Apply Online for all cards except deposit secured card
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP): Start putting aside money for a child’s post-secondary education. Find out if you also qualify for the Government of Canada Education Savings Grant and the Canada Learning Bond which are offered exclusively to RESP subscribers. Download the following brochures for more information - Choosing the Right RESP; and Planning Your Child's Education Savings.
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP): Start an RRSP automatic transfer weekly or monthly. We can also lend funds to help you make your contribution or top up unused contributions. Please complete a personal loan short form application and fax or bring it into the credit union along with confirmation of your income.
- Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF): We are now offering RRIF. A RRIF lets you invest tax-free now and gives you income in retirement. It can be setup anytime but has a deadline by which you must do so.
- Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA): We are now offering TFSAs. It is a way for individuals who are 18 and older and who have a valid social insurance number to set money aside tax-free throughout their lifetime. Contributions to a TFSA are not deductible for income tax purposes.