June 2, 2020
Starting June 2, our branch open hours will be:
Tuesday to Friday 9:45am - 5:15pm.
Please phone us during these hours at 604.254.4100.
CCEC is your local credit union. We are here to help you.
- Try not to visit the branch and use ATM’s, online and telephone banking. Help to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Please read the guidelines provided by WorkSafeBC.
- Consider signing up for Paperless Statements. Let's avoid unnecessary paper handling.
- There is a maximum of 4 people in the lobby at a time.
- Sign up for Payment Stream (AFT Automatic Funds Transfer) our online service to create and deliver pre-authorized debits and direct deposit transactions.
- Get flexibility on your Loans and Mortgage Payments.
- Move to online banking - if you have two signers, consider temporarily moving to one signer.
Service Charges and Fees - updated effective July 2, 2020
At CCEC, our philosophy is to only charge our members for the services they use. The last review of our offerings and the changes we made to our fees was two years ago. Since then, we have introduced new services to meet your needs and technology changes in the financial services area to keep you more safe and secure.
Click here to download our Services and Fees updated May 29, 2020 and effective on July 2, 2020. In some cases, we have reduced fees, others have no change, and some have increased slightly to reflect our costs to provide our members with the service. Contact us if you have any questions.
CEBA – Canadian Emergency Business Account Funding
Apply for funds through CCEC, your local credit union. Call us to setup an appointment to access:
- Interest-free loans of up to $40,000 to eligible businesses.
- Loan forgiveness of 25% (up to $10,000) if they repay the balance on or before December 31, 2022.
Financial Aid and Benefits
Programs, details and logistics are updated daily. Be sure to check the Federal Government website for more information. This is what we know.
Camp YES 2020 - is CANCELLED
The BC Government announced May 26 that overnight camps would not safely be possible this year. The YES is working hard to continue to support our youth through this year and they will let us all know what they have dreamed up next!
Stand for what you believe in.
Refer a friend to join CCEC.
We are opening new accounts starting June 2, 2020. Call us to set up an appointment.
Interac® e-Transfer How It Works and FAQ's. Updated March, 2020 with the limits.
Lost, stolen or captured card? Click here
to find out who to call.
Services and Fees: Click here to download (May 22, 2018).
Learn more about CCEC history, mission and values by clicking here.
CCEC is a single branch autonomous and independent credit union on Commercial Drive, Vancouver. The credit union was formed in 1976 by a group of community organizations, community activists, local co-ops and not-for-profits who were unable to access financial services through mainstream banks and credit unions.